|Home||» Products||» Rubber Rolls||» Shankar Rubber Roll|
Shankar Rubber Roll
Shankar Paddy Dehusking Rolls
"Shankar" Rolls are made to bring out the unexpected in rice. Fifteen years after inception, "Shankar" Rolls are far ahead of the competition. Manufactured at the most advanced plant using latest in technology and the best raw materials. We have a well equipped laboratory with all modern facilities to test raw materials, rubber compound, shells and finished rolls. Product undergoes most rigorous and stringent quality control tests at various stages of production. That is why our product rejection rate is the lowest in the industry.
Salient Features of Shankar Rubber Rolls
- Shelling Efficiency: It has shelling efficiency of more than 90% for each shelling.
- Bonding Ability: Guaranteed against bond between rubber and shell.
- Heat Resistance: Rubber materials and the shelling machine can work continuously for more than 24 hours.
- Shelling Quality: Well balanced elasticity and hardness gives high shelling efficiency and less percentage of broken rice.
- Excellent Wear Resistance: Specially formulated compound has excellent wear resistance at working temperature.
Sizes: We make Drum Type rolls in 6", 8", 10", 14" and 20" size to suit all Indian, Chinese, Satake, Buhler huskers etc. We also make rolls of type F2/F3, DS/DL 10", DS 8", DS/DL6", DS/DL 5" etc.